We are always looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our Front Line Team.
Key skills required for this position:
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Flexible working attitude
- Customer Service / Call Centre experience
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK
- Excellent attention to detail, spelling, punctuation, grammar
- To be able to work individually and as part of a team, using own initiative and being able to think outside the box
The following skills would be an advantage, but not essential:
- Basic insurance motor claims liability knowledge
- Basic knowledge of vehicle manufacturer’s / model’s and the areas of the vehicle to enable accurate damage description
Our contact centre never closes we are open 24/7/365 and therefore we run a flexible shift pattern working 4 days on and 4 days off. We are looking for both day & night staff to join our ever expanding team.
If you feel you’ve got what it takes and are ready for a new challenge please get in touch.
"The United Incident support product, powered by Active Fleet Solutions, is far superior to what we were doing before"
David Hodsen SHB
"In the event of any incidents, AFS have handled the situations impeccably, which not only helps to maintain the professionalism we strive for with our customers, their expertise also alleviates the pressure on our staff."
Steve DoreDirector - Rabbits Vehicle Hire
"We’ve used Active Fleet Solutions across both of our main UK companies for almost two years now - in Sixt rent a car and United Rental Group including our Licensees who are all Independent rental companies. There is no doubt that since we’ve partnered up with Andy, Kate, Dean and the team we’ve seen a marked improvement in all areas of vehicle incident management which has really helped us from a customer experience perspective and, most importantly, reduced costs through the efficiencies they bring to the table. Quite simply, they are nice people to do business with and have integrated their systems and processes seamlessly – thus making them very easy to work with"
Ian Lawrence Managing Director, Sixt & United Rental Group